We’ve included a supply list for everything you’ll need to create the practice board, the environmentally friendly cleanup solution, and all the paints and brushes you’ll need for all the lessons.
- Alexander Titanium White (not required if you are using Alexander Art’s new Magic White™)
- Alexander Cadmium Yellow
- Alexander Alizarin Crimson
- Alexander Permanent Red
- Alexander Phthalo Blue
- Alexander Sap Green
- Alexander Ivory Black
- Alexander 2 1/2″ Blending Brush
- Alexander 1″ Foliage Brush
- Alexander Fan Brush
- Alexander #2 Script Liner Brush
- Alexander Original Palette Knife
- 9″ X 12″ Canvas Board Panel
- Wax Paper
Environmentally Friendly Cleanup (Accessories)
- Art Wipes (Baby Wipes)
- Paper Towels (Viva “Choose-A-Size”)
- Thinner Screen w/ Container
Environmentally Friendly Cleanup (Solution)
- Vegetable Oil
- Dishwashing Liquid (Seventh Generation or Meyer’s recommended)
We’ve created these special products that go along with the course.
- The “Fundamentals” paint pack which includes all the paints in the above list.
- The “Special Beginner Brush Kit”. It contains all the brushes you need for the projects in this course.
- Take an extra 10% off of the above items when you order both at check out. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a special 10% off discount coupon code.
The rest of the items you can buy from the supermarket.