Learn to mix colors like a master with the master himself, Bill Alexander. Watch as Bill guides you through seven different paintings and shows you how you can master color by learning to use the primary colors of yellow, red, and blue.
Contains everything you need for our Yellow, Red and Blue Art Course.
Yellow, Red, and Blue Art Course:
- 5 projects plus two BONUS projects.
- Over three hours of video instruction teaches you the basics of mixing color, painting and brush techniques.
- Each lesson is short and easy to learn and understand. There is no rush to complete the course. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Watch the videos as many times as you want. All you need is a broadband internet connection.
- For less than the cost of a one-day workshop, where you only get to paint one painting, you can learn to create seven magnificent paintings. And you’ll learn the basics of color mixing like a master.
- Cadmium Yellow (1.25oz)
- Permanent Red (1.25oz)
- Phthalo Blue (1.25oz)
- Ivory Black (1.25oz)
- Magic White™ Medium (8oz)
- 2 1/2″ Background Brush
- 1″ Foliage Brush
- Alexander Flexible Palette Knife
- Alexander Large Fan Brush
- Script Liner Brush