If you have any questions or need help along the way, please reach out to us. My email address is email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Some things to keep in mind.
- Tom’s canvas is nearly dry
- Sometimes he is using thin layers of paint which allows the undercoat to show through. Other times he is wanting the paint to cover what is below. Pay close attention to how he is mixing the paint.
- I love that Alizarin Crimson and Phthalo Blue creates a “quick” black!
- We want you to be empowered as an artist and believe that if you can learn to mix color, you can paint anything!
- This is not a simple painting. Be gentle with yourself and go at your own pace. Remember it only works if it is done in YOUR timeframe.
- If your canvas is fairly dry you can wipe off anything you add, that you don’t like.
- Tom uses very little paint. The more you learn from Tom, the less paint you will use as well.
- We are always here to help. Just reach out to us and let us know what you need.
Happy “Mountain River Part 2” Painting!
Laurie & Dawn